Ask HN: Who is using MCP in production?
14 by sukit | 22 comments on Hacker News.
I’ve been following MCP since it first came out.
It got a lot of attention early on, but I haven’t come across many people using it in production.
I may simply have missed them. If you’re using MCP in production, what are you using it for?
What advantages have you found over a normal API or direct tool integration or just CLI?
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment